To be recognised by all our stakeholders as a relevant Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) that enhances public sector accountability.
Our reputation promise/mission
The Auditor-General has a constitutional mandate and, as the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of South Africa, it exists to strengthen our country’s democracy by enabling oversight, accountability and governance in the public sector through auditing, thereby building public confidence.
- We value, respect and recognise our people
- Our accountability is clear and personal
- We are performance driven
- We value and own our reputation
- We work effectively in teams
- We are proud to be South African
To read about our logo click here