Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (Act No. 2 of 2000)
This manual contains descriptions of the structure, functions and services of the Auditor-General and the availability of its records as a public body in accordance with chapter 2, section 14 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 200) (Act No. 2 of 2000). Click the link below to download the manual:
Guide to requesting information
1. Please refer to the following items prior to submitting a request to AGSA:
- Request must relate to information about AGSA or deemed to be held by AGSA.
- Review the AGSA web site prior to submitting a request, as there is a considerable amount of information available on AGSA's web site and its different links which may satisfy your requirement.
- Please note that this form is not meant for the following requests:
- recruitment, etc.
This is in line with the Act.
2. Download the "Request for Access to Information" form, fill it in and send it to Matshedisod@agsa.co.za.
Tel: (012) 426 8315